Think About Golf in Its Purest Form
Greens clipped to the PGA TOUR's unyielding standards. Fairways kept in pristine, carpet-like conditions. Elevation changes and hazards designed to challenge the best in the business. A plush, inviting clubhouse and locker rooms with every conceivable comfort and convenience.
If you're the type who lives for this game, at Golf Club of Houston, we understand. Ours is a club for the true enthusiast, who wants nothing but the finest golf experience in all facets of the game. Not a "country club." A golf club.
We consider the select few chosen each year to become Golf Club of Houston Members to be part of our collective family. In keeping with that spirit, we offer a full calendar of golf and social events for Members, their families, and their guests. From the best seat in the house during Houston's only PGA TOUR stop, the Houston Open, to holiday brunches and fun, competitive golf events - there is always a reason to celebrate at Golf Club of Houston. Our Member events are specially designed to help you build relationships that will last for years to come, bring your family together and find a club to call home.
Membership Benefits include:
- 18-hole, 7,500-yard championship Member Course designed by Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy
- 18-hole championship Tournament Course designed by Rees Jones and David Toms
- Only 15 miles north of Downtown, 5 miles east of Bush Intercontinental Airport
- 31,000-square-foot practice range with short game and putting areas
- Luxurious Member-only Men's and Women's locker rooms with relaxing lounge areas
- Limited Membership
- Proud home of Houston's only PGA TOUR stop, the Houston Open
The Passport Program:
Membership Categories include:
- Charter (36 years and above)
- Junior Executive (ages 21-35)